Sunday, April 25, 2010

NEMHF 2010 Day 2 - Malefice Interview


I got to talk to Tom the bassist of Malefice bright and early Saturday morning before the band hit the main stage. This show was the first Malefice had ever played in the United States, and as Tom says in our interview, the first time the band had been here at all. If you don't know Malefice I encourage you to give them a listen. I love their sound and they put on a great show yesterday despite their nerves on such a big occasion. Tom was one of the nicest guys I've had the pleasure to talk to. After our interview he hung out in the parking lot with my brother and I and talked metal for a while. Great band, check them out, they deserve it. Spread the word, Malefice rules!

*Also* unless the cool dudes over at Metal Injection beat me to the punch, this may very well be Malefice's first interview on American soil. Not 100%, but pretty damn cool nonetheless.

Watch in original widescreen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr4-VBs2BlI


No comments:

Post a Comment