Saturday, February 13, 2010

Interview with The Acacia Strain

Last night I was one of only a few hundred lucky fans who got to see The Acacia Strain perform live at their DVD premier party. The show was insane, the best Acacia Strain show I've been to and I've seen them about 5 or 6 times now. Their DVD "The Most Known Unknown comes out Tuesday 2/16/10 and I highly recommend picking up a copy. I got mine last night and the live footage from both shows is phenomenal, all in all a great DVD worth checking out even if just a passive fan of this band. After the show I spoke briefly with frontman Vincent Bennett in the waiting area of a popular Chicago themed chain restaurant about the DVD and the band's progress on their next album, check it out!

-Chris


I realize this is cut off to fit blogspot formatting, too see in full widescreen visit the youtube link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS26DJDK3p0

Also, check out this clip of "Balboa Towers" from the DVD here courtesy of Metal Injection:

2 comments:

  1. does anyone no where to find the pictures from this show ? there not on returntothepit

    ReplyDelete
  2. themetalunion.com has some and so does metalinjection

    ReplyDelete