Saturday, March 6, 2010

Yesterday's Show



My sincerest apologies about yesterday's show, or lack there of I suppose. The Emerson College network, where I broadcast from in Boston, crashed at the top of the two o'clock hour just as I was getting ready to go.

Unfortunately this meant that no one within Emerson College could hear me and I was I would come to learn, neither could anyone else outside campus as well. After a lot of "Hey man I can't hear you what's happening?" text messages and frustration I decided to throw in the towel for the day. The network didn't go back up until some hours later.

So again, my apologies about the lack of a show yesterday, technology let me down unfortunately.

There will not be an episode of the Combine on this coming Friday 3/12/2010 due to the fact that Emerson College is on spring break and as such the WECB studio will be down for a week.

However, be sure to tune in on Friday March 19 for our triumphant return! Metal giants Revocation will be in studio for what's sure to be an amazing interview and I'll be spinning some killer death metal tunes.

-Chris.

P.S. Until our return on 3/19/2010 check out this cool new album teaser from Veil of Maya. Their new album (id) will be in stores April 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment