Friday, February 5, 2010

Week One Update Semester 2

First show of 2010 was a lot of fun for me, I hope you can say the same! It was great to get back in the WECB studio and behind the mic. As you could probably tell this afternoon I'm super excited for all the cool interviews and such I've got planned for this new semester. As I mentioned tomorrow I'll be interviewing Jon "Johnny Plague" Cooke of Winds of Plague so I'm super stoked for that, video will be up soon after. If you have any requests tweet me @CombineOnWECB, be sure to tune in next week!

The Combine on WECB 2/5/2010

"Hand of Stone" Mastodon, Blood Mountain
"Wrath Upon Ourselves" As I Lay Dying, An Ocean Between Us
"Out Of Nothing" Dark Tranquility, Character
"Embraced By Desolation" Into Eternity, Buried in Oblivion
"To The Wolves" The World We Knew, To The Wolves
"Chest And Horns" Winds of Plague, The Great Stone War
"Five One Four" Despised Icon, Day of Mourning
"The Hills Have Eyes" The Acacia Strain, Pentagon.3 Split
"Black Gold Reign" All Shall Perish, Awaken The Dreamers
"The Sadness Will Never End" Bring Me The Horizon, Suicide Season
"Welcome To The Family" A Day To Remember, Homesick
"No Son Of Mine" Every Time I Die, The Big Dirty
"Come Alive" Doomriders, Darkness Come Alive
"Mummy Invasion" Gama Bomb, Tales From The Grave In Space
"Powerslave" Iron Maiden, Powerslave
"Love You To Death" Kamelot, Ghost Opera
"The Enemy" Paradise Lost, In Requiem
"Houdini's Great Escape" Dark Moor, Beyond the Sea
"Saving Grave" Reign Supreme, Testing The Limits Of Infinite
"Jagged Visions Of My True Destiny" Integrity, Humanity Is The Devil
"Beached" Shipwreck AD, Abyss
"A Mandatory Sacrifice" Oceano, Depths
"Teeth of Emultion" Disfiguring The Goddess, Unreleased
"Evolved Into Obliteration" Insect Warfare, World Extermination
"Go Greyhound" The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza, Danza II: Electric Boogaloo
"Death Panorama" The Black Dahlia Murder, Deflorate

While you're here, watch this new video from White Wizzard, it's pretty funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment